Regents Street Store

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sevv, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Sevv macrumors member

Has anyone been able to get through to the Regents Street Store today? I have been trying for the last 2 hrs.

It is pathetic customer service, I mean seriously how difficult it is? They know everyone wants a Touch so why dont they put a small note on the start of there oh so annoying answer machine message saying if they have any in stock or not.

Rubbish! Or... have more than one person answering customer calls.

2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

If they have a message saying that Touches are in stock, then they sell out and people hear the 'in stock' message before they're able to change it, there'll be a load of irate people posting here that they had a wasted trip to the store.

They're only thinking of us and I applaud them for it. :)

3. dcv macrumors G3

They could have a facility on their web page to show availability of the most popular products though, like they do with the iPhone on the US Apple retail pages.

4. Sevv thread starter macrumors member

5. pogwilson@ntlwo macrumors newbie

Hi - they didn't have any yesterday. I was told to try again Friday. It would be helpful if the Apple Stores did have an online indication of stock status for their products. You'd think it would show off their IT support :D

6. Sevv thread starter macrumors member

Still! cant get through, terrible terrible customer service!

7. Lost Hammer macrumors newbie

I was in there 5 mins ago and they had them in stock.

8. jonnyb macrumors 65816

It's Regent Street. No 's' ;)

9. tompy macrumors newbie

i picked up 2 ipod touches from the regent st store today at about 2 o clock, they only had a few though.

10. Kernow macrumors 65816

Kernow

I had a similar problem last week trying to call the Kingston store to see if they had any MacBook Pros in stock - took me five attempts across the space of a couple of hours to actually get hold of someone I could ask - it just kept ringing and ringing.

Now this would be a great idea :)