Registering iwork online

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by turnstylez18, Aug 25, 2007.

1. turnstylez18 macrumors regular

I installed iwork 08 today. The install seemed to be perfect except when i registered my software online. It said there was an error registering my software.

BTW. this is the part where u put ur email address and name (or apple id account) and check if u want to recieve news or free updates with apple...

when i entered my information. it said error and it will try several times. something like that.

anyways ive decided to register using the web browser instead. i had to enter in a mpn (marketing product number). i didnt recieve a confirmation email yet...but will everything be fine? i dont want to end up with two registrations for the same software product...

2. PeggyD macrumors 6502a

I got the same error today trying to register iWork '06 on my mother's iBook. I thought it was my DSL connection acting up. Must be an Apple server problem. Nothing to worry about. It doesn't need to be registered with Apple for you to use it & it will try again later.