Registration Numbers

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
I dunno how ethical this is, but I'm going to ask anyway:

I still have my copy of Adobe Creative Suite, but I can no longer find the Registration Numbers. As we know, the displayed registration numbers in the Illustrator Info box don't give you the entire thing, and I'm at a point now where I have to re-install because of what I think is a damaged resource fork in the app.

Is there a way to either get the registration number from the package contents in the app or from the install CD?

Note To Admin: if this is considered hacking, please delete the thread ASAP. I'm not trying to steal anything, but if you're uncomfortable with the subject I understand.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
If you've still got your proof of purchase, give Adobe a call. You never know, they make break the habit of a lifetime and actually be helpful ;)

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
dynamicv said:
If you've still got your proof of purchase, give Adobe a call. You never know, they make break the habit of a lifetime and actually be helpful ;)
I'm afraid the PoP is long since gone. Though I'm sure Adobe would enjoy telling me to shove it :p

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
Never Mind

beatsme said:
Is there a way to either get the registration number from the package contents in the app or from the install CD?
as it turns out, the application stores the registration number in the Adobe Registration Database, which is in HD>Library>Application Support>Adobe

hope it works...