Regression Testing??

Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by Ronny's, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Ronny's macrumors newbie

Okay, so Apple supposedly has proficient software engineers/programmers. Anyone ever hear of regression testing!!

So, first out of the clear blue I end up with keychain issues. I got so fustrated with trying different approaches that I read on different threads with no resolve. I tried KeychainAccess-> Reset My Default, and got a UNIX invalid argument message box... again are you kidding mE!! So I decided to just blow away my account and add it back. I deleted the account, and the status stayed on deleting account. The account was definitely removed. After a while, status remained deleting account. The kicker was I couldn't quit the system Preferences or kill it with Activity Monitor (Could have using terminal kill command.. but really!!). Indicated it was busy processing... SERIOUSLY!! So I had to reboot.

So, Apple test team wake up!!! I know you guys have deadlines....

I have been a mac guy since the beginning and always loved the industrial engineering behind apple's products. Hated PCs for that reason alone, plus crappy windooooooze, and inability to be realiable enough 24/7.

sorry for being so negative..

- IMac Retina 5k - ElCapitain
    - Mac Mini - running 10.6

2. simonsi macrumors 601

simonsi

Best feedback to Apple on any specifics, their test team don't post here...and as your description was just "keychain issues" no-one here will be able to help much.