iPad Regular Cases Hard to Find

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Ambush083, May 8, 2015.

1. Ambush083 macrumors regular

Ambush083

Hello All,

I've held out on getting an iPad for some time. I have a lot of Apple stuff as it is and just didn't see how it could possibly fit into my life. That is until I started playing Clash of Clans on it :eek:. Anyways, I've always found it extremly difficult in more recent months to find a regular case. Let me explain.

If you do a Google (Google Images also) or Amazon search for cases, primarily what you will find are Folio, BT Keyboard and Rugged cases. There's no thin equivilant case similar to how the iPhone cases are. Then if I do find a regular case it has a cut away for the Smart Cover which I'm not a huge fan of.

So I've been going to manufacturer's sites directly and just searching that way. It just seems like they don't make slim profile designed cases anymore for iPads. Does anyone here have any suggestions? Alternative search methods based on my strict parameters? :rolleyes: Can anyone relate to what I'm saying?

2. adamj575 macrumors 6502

adamj575

yep, I feel your pain...poetic makes one but it kinda sucks...best case ive found was the original gripster by native union...id buy another in a heartbeat but all they have for the ipad air 2 is the one with the smart cover which is non-removeable

3. Evilguppy macrumors newbie

Evilguppy