Regular or Plus - 7 Series Edition

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DMVillain, Sep 8, 2016.

?

Which iPhone will you get?

1. iPhone 7

42.1%
  2. iPhone 7 Plus

57.9%
  1. DMVillain macrumors 6502a

What are you getting, iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, and why? Just cameras? Battery?

2. Lakailb87 macrumors regular

I'm torn on this. Have had a 6 for the past 2 years and had the same tough decision then.

I want a bigger screen and just a change because I am getting a bit bored of iPhones (had them since the 3G launch day). Just worried about the size of the +.

3. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

i have had the plus since the 6, go the 6s in plus also. once you have it its a good size. its perfect actually yes at first its overwhelming but then its just feels right! i can't go down tot he regular 7 now my mind and eyes are set on the plus.

4. DMVillain thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've had the 6 Plus, 6s, and 6s Plus (have an SE as well). I've only gotten Plus sizes up to now just for the battery, but I'd like a smaller phone for pocket-ability sake. I'm leaning towards the 7 because it seems like a good balance between battery, camera, power, and portability.

Lakailb, though I personally want a smaller phone, the Plus is fine for me 80-90% of the time. I wear tighter clothing, and it's still fine then. My only problem is when I wear basketball shorts.

5. latsyrhc macrumors regular

latsyrhc

I've had the 6 Plus for the past 2 years and it is way too big for my hands (plus the case I have makes it even bigger). I hate not being able to text with just one hand. The "better" battery on the 7+ won't really affect me as I've taken to carrying around an portable battery charger in my purse at all times anyway.

6. k3roro macrumors 6502

Purchased the Plus size for the past two generations, moving back down to the smaller size for the 7.

7. DMVillain thread starter macrumors 6502a

Great point, I realized that I always have a portable battery anyway.

8. WRXiceman macrumors 6502

WRXiceman

If the iPhone 7 had the dual camera, I would be going for that, but it doesn't so will be the + for me.

9. phillytim macrumors 6502a

phillytim

I'm not due to upgrade till next year (or 2 years from now); but once I went Plus last year, there is no going back to regular.

I'm used to the size, and the stellar battery life of the Plus!

Go big or go home, I say!