Regular Ringtones?!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Titan12, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Titan12 macrumors regular

Alright, after searching tons of ringtone sites, I haven't had much luck finding a set of regular business type ringtones. (old phone just doesn't do it for me) I've got to find a new set to replace my current set due to them not ringing more than twice for some reason. (I don't even remember where I found those) Do any of you guys know of, or have a good set of regular style ringtones to choose from? My search has so far yielded like one useful ring. If this topic has been covered before recently please forgive the repeat. Thanks in advance!

2. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

Don't worry if this was talked about before, I hate when people say search search search lol anyways, idk if there's a "set", but if you want, you can create your own ringtones in iTunes.

3. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

There's a member here who made some more "traditional" ringtones and shared with all of us. I'll look for them. BRB :)

Okay, here they are. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=557297 There's more too, if you search for "professional ringtones" here in the iPhone subforum, but these should get you going.

Also, if you look at www.audiko.net and search for professional, regular, old-fashioned, and any other kind of buzzword you can think of, you'll see a bunch that will fit your needs.

4. Love Juice macrumors regular

i use "cell phone ringing"

i think it was used the the original iPhone commercial. it might be posted here somewhere if i recall. if not here, maybe over at howardforums.

its a LOUD normal ringtone :)

5. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

what do you define as a professional ring tone.

For me that definition is something that is not completely out of left field, has no words in it, not some random college's fight song, and is not something you are embarrassed about people hearing.

I use a ring tone that fits that category. It is drums and electric guitar playing a random melody. The melody is something that very few people even have a clue where it comes from so it does not get that much attention. Hell most people I know who have listen to it think it is pretty nice. Not obnoxious or anything but those comments come when we were comparing ring tones at the end of a work day.

6. Titan12 thread starter macrumors regular

I really appreciate the responses, and I will definately be checking those options out as soon as I get home today. :D

7. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I started a very similar thread about a week ago. I followed some of the links in there and found some pretty good ringtones.

8. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

If you have a Mac I found that most of the Garage Band loops make terrific ringtones.

I made a ton of ringtones out of the piano riffs and other single-instrument files that come with the program.

I don't know how traditional you mean when you say "regular." My last cell phone had very electronic-y sounds that sounded way more annoying than the garage band files I use now. Maybe you mean something more recent, but if you go back too far in time, I say 'good-riddance' to old ringtones!