Regular temps for MBP mid 2012 i7?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xmakeafistx, Feb 9, 2015.

1. xmakeafistx macrumors newbie

Hi there guys, recently downloaded iStats Menus. I've attatched a screenshot of my temperatures. I'm not extremely computer savvy, so I'm unsure if these are abnormal temperatures. This is my MacBook on battery power, running only Chrome and Eclipse. Any comments on the temperatures? Should I be concerned about any of these? I feel they are relatively high. What can I do to lower temps?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3zyygc93umlbts/Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 6.20.41 PM.png?dl=0

2. Raunien macrumors 6502

Your temperatures look fine to me. Are you using discrete or integrated graphics? Using integrated will help

3. xmakeafistx thread starter macrumors newbie

Pretty sure I only have the option for integrated. Stuck with the intel HD graphics 4000

4. Raunien macrumors 6502

Oh okay, so you have the 13 inch non-retina MBP, mid 2012. Anyways, your temps are fine. If your computer overheats, it will shut itself off to prevent any damage.

5. snaky69 macrumors 603

Could you post the readings in a not-as-retarded temperature scale? I don't feel like converthing them all. (not trying to insult you, but for every place other than the US, farenheit means diddly-squat).