Reinstall/ilife questions....

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ordo1980, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ordo1980 macrumors member

Hey there. I figured this would be the best place on the forum for this question... I just did a clean install of leopard (wow was it fast!) and was wondering about ilife. I take it the app disc is the one with ilife. But anyways I'm a law student and am not sure what apps I even need from ilife. So what do u think? Which titles if any will I be needing? Obviously I don't need garage band, so what others don't I need? And which do I need or might I really want? Thanks for the help!

2. Shake 'n' Bake macrumors 68020

Shake 'n' Bake

Just install them all. They're fun to play with, easy to use, and don't take up too much space.

3. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...I always wonder a bit about people that ask "do I need this?" *You* know what you use the computer for and Apple's website has loads of info as to what each app in iLife does...look at the pages there and ask yourself "do I do this?" - if the answer is no then don't install, if it yes then install it....if you've got lots of drive space that you don't see yourself filling up and are curious to try them out, then install it....simple really :) .....oh yeah!