Reinstate cancelled order?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Marco123, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Marco123 macrumors 6502a

Hello, I accidentally cancelled my online order and wondered can it be reinstated or have I lost my place in the queue?

2. Steviejobz macrumors 68000

Sorry, you lose your place. At this point better off waiting for when it's available in stores.

3. kbuck1984 macrumors member

That sucks. How did you accidentally cancel it?

4. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

You can try to call, but like others said I think it is gone.

5. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

How do you accidentally cancel an order? You have to click the cancel button and then a confirmation button after that. It was very deliberate in my opinion.

At least that's what my experience was the other night when we cancelled the watch that I had ordered for my wife when she ordered one that would ship in the same time frame as mine.

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Yes, there's really nothing that can be done. Just re-order it and be patient, you'll get the watch in the course of time.

7. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

Maybe he didn't mean to cancel it after all, or he cancelled the wrong :apple: Watch if he ordered more than 1.

8. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Just out of curiosty, what was was the shipping window for the cancelled order?

9. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

10. dannyyankou macrumors 604

dannyyankou

Hope you didn't get the link bracelet. That would suck to wait until June or July.

11. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

Canceling the wrong watch if more than one was ordered I can understand for the most part, but the first part of your statement I can't really agree with. If you don't mean to cancel an order then don't do it...seems simple enough.

Like I said, it was very deliberate in my opinion. It wasn't like there was a cancel button that you can just click and voila it's a done deal....there's another step to confirm before the order can actually be cancelled.

12. kovey macrumors 6502a

It was no accident. He changed his mind for whatever reason and isn't being honest.

He's waiting until June

13. Marco123 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the help, I cancelled my 42mm order instead of my 38mm.
    I have now cancelled both one reordered a 42 SS with sport band but looking at June delivery.
    I'm hoping there will be some in store reservation system once the initial rush is over.

14. DynaFXD macrumors 6502a

DynaFXD

Heh, just wait until all the motion starts. Then you will have people calling Apple, calling FEDEX, checking tracking pages, etc. ALL of this invites opportunity for disaster IMO. It's like the more you check it, the more you give some computer somewhere the chance to flip a bit or some customer service person to hit the wrong button then -BAMM- no delivery for you! It's two weeks ... Everyone push away from the keyboard and don't rock the boat ;)

15. Wildgift macrumors 6502

16. mchoffa macrumors 6502a

I don't even like looking at the order status page because of that big button sitting there.

17. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Apple should probably not allow cancellations until after the order arrives TBQH.

18. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

Answer to that is the Deliveries app :)