Relatively annoyed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SUN11, Jul 30, 2010.

1. SUN11 macrumors newbie

Hi Everyone,

So I am relatively annoyed that my IP 4 has scratches. I treat it like a little baby. I've dropped it once or twice but have a cover that keeps protected. I don't leave it hanging around other objects or anything. Nor do I let anything scratch it. What could have caused this? And does anyone know of anything that will make these scratches GO AWAY? It's all I think about when I begin using the phone even though I can't see or feel the scratches when the phone is on. But when it is off and I hold it under sunlight, looks absolutely terrible. :mad: Any advice? Thanks for your input.

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

learn to cope?

I am afraid there is not much else you can do

3. SUN11 thread starter macrumors newbie

I've seriously tried. But it looks terrible. And I can't stand it . . .

4. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

You have dropped it once or twice and have no idea why there are scratches? Seriously? I have never dropped my iPhone 3G and certainly not my ip4. A lot of you on here are very careless it seems.

5. SUN11 thread starter macrumors newbie

I've dropped my 3GS so many more times and there was not one scratch on it. Besides when it dropped, the screen actually never hit the floor. And how does a drop on the floor create such tiny hairline scratches? that's my problem.

6. SDub90 macrumors 6502a

I was pretty annoyed when my case scratched my replacement iphone 30 seconds after I picked it up. There was a little tiny speck of dirt in the case and put this thin half inch line on the back. Irritating, but it was going to happen eventually anyway.

7. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

8. shinenjk macrumors regular

It's called normal wear & tear... aka MAGIC.

9. whocaresit macrumors 6502a

Rub some salt over the scratches. It works like magic and they will vanish :cool:

10. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

Remind me to never let you hold my kid :D

I've dropped mine twice now (once I was chasing my son at the mall, the other switching the vibrate off in the rain). It's cased with the Belkin Vue and not a single mark.
    Guess my Karma is on point.

Blonde Buddhist

11. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

I hope you don't have an actual baby.