Relax the phone will come eventually!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EricExtreme, Sep 17, 2014.

1. EricExtreme macrumors regular

EricExtreme

I am concerned with how some people are having anxiety, panic, anger, sadness, etc. over having their new iphone in hand at the earliest possible second. I know "instant gratification" is prime realestate in most people's minds and the frustration of the lack of inventory and answers of when you will get your phone is seemingly paramount. YOUR PHONE WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY. The moon won't fall out of orbit and your life won't come to an end if you don't have your new phone at 8am Friday morning. Stop harassing customer service for answers that they don't have the answers for and wait patiently for your phone to be sent to you. When it gets shipped you will be emailed which gives you 24-48 hours to make arrangements if needed. Stop obsessing and meditate or go for a walk or something to calm down. Stop hitting status refresh every 5 seconds. A watched pot never boils. Go on with your life and your phone will get there when it gets there! It's only a phone!

2. arom macrumors 6502

3. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

I agree. After Friday, no one will care anymore. Oh, you have a 6 plus, cool story bro. Everyone on Saturday will be wondering if it was worth weeks of anxiety to have the newest iPhone on launch day.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

How do you know, are you a scientist?

5. kerrikins macrumors 65816

The number of people calling UPS and Apple is truly disturbing to be honest. o_O What do they expect to be told, or to have done? The reps can't pull iPhones out of their butts. The phones will get here as soon as possible and Apple and UPS know what they are doing.

6. Rafterman macrumors 68000

The phone will come eventually? What if an asteroid strikes and wipes out all life on Earth? Boy, will you look dumb.

7. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

I envy your ability to just forget about this....

But what did you mean when you said.... "its ONLY a phone..."

only a phone?

ONLY a phone?!

8. ZombiePete, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014

ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Thinly veiled attempt to build yourself up by publicly proclaiming how above it all you are and that everyone should be as cool as you. Kind of sad.

Since we're psychoanalyzing each other now.

This happens with every. single. preorder. Not just Apple either. Get over it.

9. ThaRagingAsian macrumors 6502

ThaRagingAsian

This is why most telephone reps are Android users and hate Apple. I guess.

10. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Where did you get the facts to make such a bold statement?

11. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Google gets it just as bad if not worse when they release products. And they have royally screwed up preorders before. Way worse than this.