Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pault106

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2010
Essex
Hmm... Not sure if I am following exactly, but I had to remove the space in the config file to "...AnalockHD" for the config file to open. I didn't remove 3.0 when I updated to 3.1. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. Either way, deleted the space and now I can access config file, make my changes, then selected it in winterboard...

Yep, sorry, getting confused with my versions! I meant 'remove' the space. ;)

andy9l

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 31, 2009
England, UK
So is there a 3.1 now? Your personal site where I got the zip has the change log as 3.0.

BTW, Thank you again for this wonderful design. :cool:

There isn't a 3.1 out no, it's still 3.0 but we've had to tell Cydia it's 3.1 since my host made a mistake when uploading the original 3.0.

All is resolved we believe. There was no bug with the theme (my part), only a mistake made by my host. We've worked hard the past couple of days to get everything up and running again and think we've done as best we could.

If you do experience "the 12 o'clock bug" we've seen posted here, please go to WinterBoard, select AnalockHD *THAT EXACT NAME* no spaces. Re-spring and, if you'd like to change the configuration, visit the following URL in Safari (after installing file:// for Safari):

file:///Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme/config.html

Thank-you to all, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
There isn't a 3.1 out no, it's still 3.0 but we've had to tell Cydia it's 3.1 since my host made a mistake when uploading the original 3.0.

All is resolved we believe. There was no bug with the theme (my part), only a mistake made by my host. We've worked hard the past couple of days to get everything up and running again and think we've done as best we could.

If you do experience "the 12 o'clock bug" we've seen posted here, please go to WinterBoard, select AnalockHD *THAT EXACT NAME* no spaces. Re-spring and, if you'd like to change the configuration, visit the following URL in Safari (after installing file:// for Safari):

Very minor inconvenience Andy. Theme is a dream!

darkside flow

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
Toronto
Hey, great theme... Just trying to access the config file.

I understand there was a hosting error before, but I've just installed it a few minutes ago and the local file address is still bringing up an error in safari. I do have the file for safari tweak installed. Follow the instructions to a T (or at least can't figure out where I've gone wrong :p).

analockerror.PNG

darkside flow

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
Toronto
I noticed that in Winterboard, it lists as Analock HD with a space. Is it likely that the repo hasn't updated with the new file "AnalockHD" yet?

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
I noticed that in Winterboard, it lists as Analock HD with a space. Is it likely that the repo hasn't updated with the new file "AnalockHD" yet?

The latest theme should show in Winterboard as AnalockHD (no space). Also, when writing out your safari "string" you may have to add the suffix to your themes folder. Mine looks something like themes.GTuSN2

So "file:///var/stash/Themes.GTuSN2/AnalockHD.theme/config.html" for me.

darkside flow

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2010
Toronto
Got everything up and running now but the slider stays red. Any way to change this to match the clock, like I see earlier in the thread?

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
Got everything up and running now but the slider stays red. Any way to change this to match the clock, like I see earlier in the thread?

Looks like all the colors are in the "Telephony" folder. All you have to do is find the one that is your color and change it to "bottombarknobgray@2x.png". Make sure to back up your original by naming it something else first.

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008

I never loaded yesterdays update. Then I saw the issue and avoided it until I could come in here and try and read through all the comments.

I just updated to 3.1 or whatever that Cydia calls it. Got the 12 o'clock issue and tried your file search in Safari. I typed it in exactly and got "Safari cannot open the page because it is a local file."

I'm just gonna SSH in and fix it. Obviously this will be an issue for all the ones distributed to Cydia who don't know how to SSH into their phone. I'll post back if things are fixed.

andy9l

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 31, 2009
England, UK
darkside_flow said:

That's never been a feature - it's impossible to do such a thing with an HTML wallpaper I'm afraid. I have included all the colours in /Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI. bottombarknobgray@2x.png (or bottombarknobgray.png for 3G(S) phones) is the file which is used for the lock slider. Select which colour you want and remove the _colour suffix.

I never loaded yesterdays update. Then I saw the issue and avoided it until I could come in here and try and read through all the comments.

I just updated to 3.1 or whatever that Cydia calls it. Got the 12 o'clock issue and tried your file search in Safari. I typed it in exactly and got "Safari cannot open the page because it is a local file."

I'm just gonna SSH in and fix it. Obviously this will be an issue for all the ones distributed to Cydia who don't know how to SSH into their phone. I'll post back if things are fixed.

That's not an issue, that's you not reading the instructions I'm afraid. If you read them, it clearly tells you that file:// for Safari is required to set up. Believe me, 3.1 works - I've got a tonne of emails and several donations to prove it.

Can somebody teach me how to change the city name ???

1. Download file:// for Safari from Cydia, and install.
2. Visit the following address in Safari: file:///Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme/config.html
3. Set your Yahoo! weather code in the top box (see below).

Instructions on how to find your Yahoo! Weather Code - Click Here.

Silvercoupe

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2010
Well damn it work thanks alot Andy !!!!

That's never been a feature - it's impossible to do such a thing with an HTML wallpaper I'm afraid. I have included all the colours in /Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI. bottombarknobgray@2x.png (or bottombarknobgray.png for 3G(S) phones) is the file which is used for the lock slider. Select which colour you want and remove the _colour suffix.

That's not an issue, that's you not reading the instructions I'm afraid. If you read them, it clearly tells you that file:// for Safari is required to set up. Believe me, 3.1 works - I've got a tonne of emails and several donations to prove it.

1. Download file:// for Safari from Cydia, and install.
2. Visit the following address in Safari: file:///Library/Themes/AnalockHD.theme/config.html
3. Set your Yahoo! weather code in the top box (see below).

Instructions on how to find your Yahoo! Weather Code - Click Here.

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008

Yeah, I didn't read anywhere that says it only works if configured from Safari. I was under the impression that it was an either/or set up. I was just replacing the Theme while SSHed in to the phone and deleting the space between Analock and HD and altering the .js folder.

I do like the new update. And being able to change the color on the fly with the Safari bookmark is a nice touch.

andy9l

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 31, 2009
England, UK
Well damn it work thanks alot Andy !!!!

Haha - the shock of it! Thanks, enjoy :)

Yeah, I didn't read anywhere that says it only works if configured from Safari. I was under the impression that it was an either/or set up. I was just replacing the Theme while SSHed in to the phone and deleting the space between Analock and HD and altering the .js folder.

I do like the new update. And being able to change the color on the fly with the Safari bookmark is a nice touch.

Glad you got it sorted :)

Apologies for sounding grouchy earlier - as you can imagine, I've had a tonne of emails the past couple of days, each asking the same thing. 99% just aren't reading instructions. I understand that didn't necessarily apply to you.

TPC484

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2010
thanks a lot for the lockscreen, i love it. I spent a few hours making myself a custom backgound to match it. Its still needs a little work.

IMG_0790.png

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008
Glad you got it sorted :)

Apologies for sounding grouchy earlier - as you can imagine, I've had a tonne of emails the past couple of days, each asking the same thing. 99% just aren't reading instructions. I understand that didn't necessarily apply to you.

All is good. ;) I kinda figured you were busy fixing everything.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
I just did the update in Cydia and it went flawlessly. I really like the addition of the setup page in Safari!

The only request I would have is could you add a field in the setup page to allow you to change the color of the slider to match the color of the temp/second hand? I manually changed it before this theme was available on Cydia (and I could do it that way now), but it would be great to have the option to change it on the fly if needed.

andy9l...as with all your themes, AMAZING job! You're definitely in my top 3 favorite theme developers. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Thank you!

ctt1wbw

macrumors 68000
Jan 17, 2008
Seaford VA
I made one, too but it's not as shibby as yours. :)

Attachments

• Analock Rolex face.PNG
    Analock Rolex face.PNG
    644.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Analock HD.png
    Analock HD.png
    680.2 KB · Views: 134
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.