Release Date of White Powerbeats Pro?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mattyice019, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Mattyice019 macrumors newbie

I'm very excited about the Powerbeats Pro. However, I'm hoping to get it in White.

Does anyone know the release date (or rumored date) of the white Powerbeats?

On the Apple website it just says "Coming This Summer"

2. linkgx1 macrumors 68000

It may not be until this fall at this point. It says coming this summer, but they can barely keep black in stock. I think what's gonna happen is once the sales of black level off, that's when we shall see new colors.

Currently waiting for Navy myself

3. Mattyice019 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, that makes sense. It's a smart move on Apple's part... sell as many of the standard (black) headphones as possible. And then once those have flattened out, start releasing new colors.

But frustrating for those of us waiting on the colors.

4. myapple2019 macrumors member

I know what you mean. That is the reason I did not want to wait and got it when the pre-order started and got it on the launch date. Other color is nice, but for me, the functionality is more important.

5. Closingracer macrumors 68040

I wanted the navy but I rather not wait. Plus the black case kind of kills the vibe

6. T5BRICK macrumors G3

T5BRICK

My wife was waiting for the ivory ones and I was waiting for navy ones. We gave up and just bought black ones over the weekend. They all sound the same, so the color doesn’t matter that much!