Release dates?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by liamry, Sep 6, 2013.

1. liamry macrumors member

Anyone got a rough idea when the GM & Offical release will be out? We've had beta 6 for a while now

2. darkfiber, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013

darkfiber macrumors 6502a

darkfiber

According to a memo released by Nuance and other "sources" the GM will probably be released on September 10th which is the same day of the Apple press event for the new iPhones (and possibly other products?) As for the public release of iOS 7, current rumors suggest that it will be around the time or just before the new iPhones ship which might be on the 20th with the release of iOS 7 coming out a few days before on the 18th. But we probably won't know for sure until Apple announces it on the 10th.

3. ionjohn macrumors 65816

ionjohn

The GM will be out on tuesday, september 10, after apple's keynote (5S reveal)

4. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

What about the ipad ver. Rumored to be delayed and no more betas there either? I guess slow booting till October something or other. :(

5. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

If I had to guess, I'd say GM on the 10th and public release on September 18th. Apple traditionally launch iOS x.0.0 versions a couple of days before the new iPhone launch.

It may be later for iPads, October time with the iPad 5 and mini 2 launches.

6. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Apple traditionally doesn't completely revamp the iOS UI and add animated wallpapers :p nothing is traditional in this iOS version

7. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Still seems a pretty safe bet it'll launch with the new phone ;)