Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andy9l

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 31, 2009
England, UK
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi Andy,

But why is that weird status bar only appearing in the photos app? I would like to fix that if possible.

There are two status bars on the iPhone - a semi-transparent black one and a silver one. Most apps use the silver one which is not replaced in this theme. The black one is replaced with a fully transparent one in this theme.

The Photos app happens to use the black one (which has been replaced). The only way to fix this is to do as I have suggested. This will affect the appearance of the lockscreen by adding the standard black bar across the top.

vega07

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2006
There are two status bars on the iPhone - a semi-transparent black one and a silver one. Most apps use the silver one which is not replaced in this theme. The black one is replaced with a fully transparent one in this theme.

The Photos app happens to use the black one (which has been replaced). The only way to fix this is to do as I have suggested. This will affect the appearance of the lockscreen by adding the standard black bar across the top.

Awesome, thanks!

ncbuckeye3

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2011
5406710295_6b08631e62.jpg

I'm seriously loving the theme, but can't figure out how to resolve this^. Any ideas?

It's running on an iPhone 4 sporting jailbroken 4.2.1 firmware

I'm having this issue as well on a jailbroken 4.2.1. I did the fix you suggested and that does not seem to remedy the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

andy9l

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 31, 2009
England, UK
I'm having this issue as well on a jailbroken 4.2.1. I did the fix you suggested and that does not seem to remedy the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I don't know of any other reasons why this would happen. It seems to work perfectly for tens of thousands of others so it must be a problem with your device, or a conflict with another tweak you're running.

wx4olf

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
How exactly do I do this? Pardon the ignorance pls:D

You have to copy those files into the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder using ssh (terminal or a ssh client) or a program like iPhone explorer. The folder is located at /Root/Library/Themes/SublimeLockHD.theme/com.apple.TelephonyUI

Heyz

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2011
Hi , my lockscreen twitter keep indicate "Trying to fetch tweet , if this doest disappear change config " Any help ? Thanks.

chevyman142000

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2011
Hey, is there any way that we could set it up so that the background color switches say ever hour or every few hours? Something like that? I have seen another lockscreen that changed the background picture (which changes the color) every hour and really liked that idea. Maybe something lighter during the day and then got darker as the sun would be going down.. Something like that? Let me know.
Thanks!
Jeff

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2007
I have a iPhone 4 running 4.3.1 and just installed. Also having the number duplication problem (see rhythmix & ncbuckeye3 above) and the issue with the slide to unlock box not disappearing (see gravytrain84 above). Is this a 4.3.1 issue?

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2007
I have a iPhone 4 running 4.3.1 and just installed. Also having the number duplication problem (see rhythmix & ncbuckeye3 above) and the issue with the slide to unlock box not disappearing (see gravytrain84 above). Is this a 4.3.1 issue?

I fixed the unlock box using the instructions above. Thanks. Still have the numbers issue despite uninstalling then reinstalling both Winterboard and Sublime Lock HD.

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2007
Has anyone been able to fix the clock number accumulation on 4.3.1? Seems that if the time changes while the phones locked it accumulates numbers. I'd love to have this lock screen but this is a show stopper.

cherylteeeee

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2011
lock screen lags

the lock screen always lags and the date shown is "10 march 1991"
is there any way to solve this problem? thanks!

700-Grizz

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2010
ALASKA
I just upgraded from 4.0.1 to the latest as well! GUESS WHAT--I got number duplication just like noted above as well, tried everything and still no-go! Has to be an App issue!!

And another thing too--it only has a black screen, I cannot get any wallpapers or picture to show up when in locked mode??

cheesyappleuser

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
Portugal
Isn't there any way to enable lockscreen themes without WinterBoard?
It causes a bug in my 3GS' SpringBoard and I don't want it in my phone at all. I just want the lockscreen theme.

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2007
Isn't there any way to enable lockscreen themes without WinterBoard?
It causes a bug in my 3GS' SpringBoard and I don't want it in my phone at all. I just want the lockscreen theme.

I'm not an expert but I believe you can use SSH or something like iPhone Explorer to install a lockscreen theme w/o WinterBoard. It takes a little more time and knowledge but I believe it's possible. I suggest searching or starting a new thread.

PecanEater

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2007
Seems like the numbers issue by be related to 4.3.1 Anyone running it w/o the problem? Anyone contact andy9l?

lapocompris

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2009
Seems like the numbers issue by be related to 4.3.1 Anyone running it w/o the problem? Anyone contact andy9l?

My lockscreen is working properly, maybe because I have previously used Typophone Weather which had addressed this clock number issue.
Give it a try.

Edge103

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2011
Hi, I just downloaded Sublime LOCK HD but the time is in 4 hours and the date is wrong.

How do I edit this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.