Release TIME on the 16th

Discussion in 'iPad' started by boomersmech, Mar 7, 2012.

1. boomersmech macrumors member

So last year they made us wait until 5pm, you think they gonna pull the same crap or do you think it will be released at 9am like the iPhone?

2. jim.bright17 macrumors member

I seriously hope itll be at 9 am or else ill have to pull a Houdini act to sneak away from work for a few hours :p

3. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

I need a train reservation so i will be bound to a schedule. It would suck if apple would do this to me.

4. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I really want to know this as well. I'm planning on lining up, and that depends on what time the release will actually be. I'd guess 5:00pm release like last year's iPad, but I really hope for an early morning release (I'll be skipping classes anyway, regardless of the time). I'm glad my Apple store is close enough to campus that it won't matter either way.

5. Philthy84 macrumors member

I'd really like to know this as well. I would prefer a morning release, rather than a afternoon one.

6. kycophpd macrumors 6502a

kycophpd

I think it will be 5 o'clock.... somewhere.

Sorry had to!

7. urkel macrumors 68030

I am sooo happy with Apple for doing preorders before launch and it will arrive before the end of the work day. Last year was my first line and it was not fun. I felt like one of those guys twirling a Little Caesars sign because we were used as advertising to any passerby's wondering what the crowd was for.