General [Released] Apex 2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ludatyk, May 23, 2014.

1. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

Just wanted to see all the user experiences with Apex 2...

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I love it. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, I got the 5s before the original came out and never got to try it. It works great, very happy with it.

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I have noticed something with my iWidgets disappearing now though. Haven't tested it out, might only be when adding apps to each other, but it seems to make my iWidgets disappear somehow.

4. Ludatyk thread starter macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

I emailed about them as soon as I bought it. Because I had iWidgets installed and I couldn't add to my Springboard.

They emailed discussing that apparently Apex 2 cannot coexist with iWidgets. It's disappointing... But I enjoy Apex. Still some bugs need to be worked out... They plan on addressing those bugs...hopefully an update is in the near future.

5. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I'm ok to add them, thy just disappearing after grouping apps with Apex. I just have to add them back after I'm done. Hopefully they will make it fully compatible, lots of people use iWidgets.

6. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Just have to say, I love this tweak.thos will be sorely missed when/if I lose my jailbreak.

7. Ludatyk thread starter macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

With the change from iOS 6 to iOS 7... Brought a new design look. From Apex to Auxo... Apple has to do some drastic for me to lose the jailbreak. I'm awaiting on iOS 8, but I have no plans of losing my jailbreak anytime soon..

8. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

No plans here either, except it happens every year when a new iPhone is released, so I guess that's kind of a plan.