Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dizle

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2008
The Beach
I enjoyed the full tweak at first but got tired of the multitask/ control center combo, I don't know too much going on there for me. I really like the hot corners, swipe up right to close apps and swipe up left side to do the quick switcher thing. Tried setting activator gestures to do this but they aren't nearly as smooth.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
no you don't. as others mentioned you slide up on the home screen in auxo and it will provide an option to kill all.

That's what I meant about the home screen.. I was referring to Auxo.

But I'm on Tapatalk, I didn't see the other users response to your questions until the end of the post.

As long as you was helped that's all that matters..

Dorkington

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2010
I really enjoy the iPad support, but I think it's been draining my battery... anyone else?

(side note: is there a battery monitor app available, to see what's using power?)

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Anyone having issues with the flashlight flip switch and Auxo? It toggles on mine but nothing happens. I know it's a problem with Auxo as it works fine on my regular CC on my lockscreen. Only CC tweaks I have are Auxo and CCToggles ( with flip switch obviously)

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I really enjoy the iPad support, but I think it's been draining my battery... anyone else?

(side note: is there a battery monitor app available, to see what's using power?)

There's top, just install it and open terminal and enter: top -F -R -o cpu

It'll then show you current memory usage. Just a warning, running this is a huge drain on the battery. So make sure to shut it off. I think the command is: top -quit
If that doesn't work, turning off the phone or rebooting kills it from running. A heads up that respring won't kill it either.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I've seen a marked battery drain on my iPhone 5. Think I might have to uninstall this. I don't want to but there seems to be a few kinks still.

Regal

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2010
Sweden

Yes, i've noticed this as well. Both my iPhone 5 & iPad Air are losing battery like crazy since i installed Auxo 2. They also generate more heat than usual.

I hope to see an update soon resolving this.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
Yes, i've noticed this as well. Both my iPhone 5 & iPad Air are losing battery like crazy since i installed Auxo 2. They also generate more heat than usual.

I hope to see an update soon resolving this.

Prolly not until we all list what Cydia stuff we have in common along with our iOS versions. Otherwise they'll prolly leave it as it. What's installed?

Regal

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2010
Sweden
Prolly not until we all list what Cydia stuff we have in common along with our iOS versions. Otherwise they'll prolly leave it as it. What's installed?

I`m on iOS 7.0.6 & my installed tweaks are:

SubtleLock
FolderCloser
Metaphrase
User Agent Faker
Swipeselection Pro
FlipControlCenter
HiddenSettings7
iCleaner Pro
SaveGram
Whoiscalling
QuickContacts
ByPass
IconRenamer
ExKey
Hold2Speak
SafariTabCount
No Annoyance
GesturesPlus
Auki
CryptoNotes

You?

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I`m on iOS 7.0.6 & my installed tweaks are:

SubtleLock
FolderCloser
Metaphrase
User Agent Faker
Swipeselection Pro
FlipControlCenter
HiddenSettings7
iCleaner Pro
SaveGram
Whoiscalling
QuickContacts
ByPass
IconRenamer
ExKey
Hold2Speak
SafariTabCount
No Annoyance
GesturesPlus
Auki
CryptoNotes

You?

FlipControlCenter
iCleaner Pro
No Annoyance

These are what we have in common. Wonder if either of these is known for leaks?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.