Released date and No Sales Report

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by NewAppster, Jun 17, 2011.

1. NewAppster macrumors newbie

Hey all, need some help and if anyone could share your experience will be much appreciated. I have published my first apps and the released date was 16 June 2011 (> 24 hours now). The problem is:

1) It was never be found on "Released Date" page, either on the Main Page or Category: Entertainment. However, if you search by the name, yes it is there. So what could have gone wrong?

2) There was no report on Sales & Trend in Itunes Connect, despite reports date already stated 16 Jun 2011. I am sure there were downloads as my friends told me they did but there wasn't any report on it. Error "No reports are currently available." was shown when clicked

Appreciate if anyone can share you advice here. Many thanks.

2. RodThePlod macrumors 6502a

RodThePlod

What's the name of your app? And which Country (store) are you looking in?

This will very likely correct itself over the next day or so. I had a similar issue after releasing an app - but on checking the following day, everything displayed normally.

Thanks,

RTP.

3. NewAppster thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks RTP. I managed to see the report now, just like you said it will displayed 1 day later. As for the Released Date, I just managed to find it from my Iphone Apps Store but not found on my Ipad Apps Store. This is kind of strange. Do they have 2 appstore?:confused:

4. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Kind of. Is your app Universal? That is, is it coded to run on both the iPhone and the iPad? If not, it won't appear as an app that runs on the iPad.