Reliable Program to Organize Itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eXistance360, Oct 3, 2011.

1. eXistance360 macrumors member

Jun 5, 2007
    Im using a PC, but I want a program that will organize my itunes well. Fill in the occasional missing track name, get the album art, clean things up.

I also want to know if this will change it just in my itunes on this computer or in my media folder all together. When I get a new computer, i usually just copy paste my music folder onto the new computer and the new computer itunes is all set up how I had it on my old one. Will the settings carry over?

Basically my reasoning for this is I got a music collection for a particular artist online and it said something about itunes. When I loaded it into itunes it was pretty much perfectly organized, had explicit tags, had all artwork. Everything was perfect, I want to replicate this for my whole collection.

Sorry if this is hard to understand,
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Victor Star macrumors member

Dec 3, 2008
    Check out Media Monkey. It does a good job but you have to check the changes before committing to them. It's not great at Best of albums but I can understand that.