Reliable Program to Organize Itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eXistance360, Oct 3, 2011.

1. eXistance360 macrumors member

Im using a PC, but I want a program that will organize my itunes well. Fill in the occasional missing track name, get the album art, clean things up.

I also want to know if this will change it just in my itunes on this computer or in my media folder all together. When I get a new computer, i usually just copy paste my music folder onto the new computer and the new computer itunes is all set up how I had it on my old one. Will the settings carry over?

Basically my reasoning for this is I got a music collection for a particular artist online and it said something about itunes. When I loaded it into itunes it was pretty much perfectly organized, had explicit tags, had all artwork. Everything was perfect, I want to replicate this for my whole collection.

Sorry if this is hard to understand,
    Thanks in advance.

2. Victor Star macrumors member

Check out Media Monkey. It does a good job but you have to check the changes before committing to them. It's not great at Best of albums but I can understand that.