Reliable Traffic/Morning Commute App?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HappyDude20, Aug 25, 2009.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

A while back ago I used to have the "traffic" layer on Google Maps on my Macbook, where i'd visit iGoogle to see Google Maps with Traffic right before I'd head out in the morning. Many times it would be accurate in terms of construction but hardly ever along the lines of car accidents.

Well, though this thread is targeted more towards my iPod Touch, I could care less, as long as I know what traffic is like before I head out the door.

Is there a great app to tell me the traffic for my morning commute? Bearing in mind I only have WiFi at home and obviously not on the road, therefore needing to check before I leave home and head for school (20 miles away) and/or then checking traffic before I leave my school and head to home or to work (Usually another 20 miles to and fro).

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated.

2. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

F.Y.I

their is an app store forums, where you can ask this question.

anyways, i use google maps, on my ipod touch to check the traffic in southern california, especially the 405!:eek: from LAX to UC Irvine. :p

I also would like to see a GPS app for the ipod touch, I wonder if their is any type of app like that?! w/out the GPS power, since it's an ipod, durh!:p