Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TitleistGolfer

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2015
Hello

I know the apple store app says you can enter your information in ahead of time to determine the pricing for the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus, but I don't see where the remember me option is after that to save the data I entered in for a quicker check out, as their instructions indicate.

What am I missing? I know there is the option to remember me in account settings but that doesn't seem to have any impact on this preordering

IGWT15

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2015
Miami, Florida
on the same page where the remember me bottom is, just click on account settings and your payment and shipping address info that you just entered should be there.

krizko

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2009
Both actually. But this is what I see under Account on my iPhone:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442007304.812921.jpg

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
I was hoping this feature would let me make all of my selections then save them to favorites like I did with the watch. When its time, I wanted to push one go button and be first in line. :)

Funny part is, I only decided yesterday afternoon that I was going to order after all.

krizko

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2009
I've done that as well. I get to the point you can pick your iPhone and the "Continue" option in the top right corner is disabled.

adamhenry

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2015
On the Beach
I've done that as well. I get to the point you can pick your iPhone and the "Continue" option in the top right corner is disabled.

I set the switch for Remember me the first time I went through the process on my phone. Now when I go through the process again, my carrier info is pre-filled. The switch was not there on my iPad.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I have mine verified but I want to switch from AT&T to T-Moble. Will it allow this at checkout? Don't want to have to do a lot of hunting and thinking at 3:01AM.

mr99

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2014
If I am on AT&T and want to buy a phone outright, full price without using any upgrades or sign any contracts, and I select contract free, it directs me to the T-mobile version. Will this work on AT&T?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.