General Remembering pass codes on jail broken iPhone?

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
Curious what ill need to do so my iPhone will remember passwords for apps such as taskbox, google chrome, etc...

For some reason after a reboot it does not remember passwords

Please and thank you :)

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
not sure why you are setting up passwords on apps (which you then expect them to remember) but if you have trouble remembering them 1password or onesafe are good password management choices. you can find them in the appstore.

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
not sure why you are setting up passwords on apps (which you then expect them to remember) but if you have trouble remembering them 1password or onesafe are good password management choices. you can find them in the appstore.
no no.. Maybe I should've reworded but my apps will not remember my passwords. IE.. Google chrome, Google search, Taskbox, and a few others

HeyGreggie

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2011
so google chrome doesnt remember your website passwords and taskbox doesnt remember your email passwords is this it?
yes. After I plug my password in, if I reboot the device, these apps prompt me to inbox the passcode again, as if it's not supposed to remember them (even Facebook, gmail, instagram, etc) do

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
i think you will have to provide us with more information mate (such as what you have installed, etc).

website passwords are stored in their respective cookies and i am not sure where taskbox stores your mail passwords but it seems that upon reboot your phone is erasing stuff its not supposed to.

seanwebb68

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
Do you use icleaner or something like that?

Just wondering if your deleting them when you run a clean up application