General Remembering pass codes on jail broken iPhone?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HeyGreggie, May 28, 2013.

1. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Curious what ill need to do so my iPhone will remember passwords for apps such as taskbox, google chrome, etc...

For some reason after a reboot it does not remember passwords

Please and thank you :)

2. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

not sure why you are setting up passwords on apps (which you then expect them to remember) but if you have trouble remembering them 1password or onesafe are good password management choices. you can find them in the appstore.

3. HeyGreggie thread starter macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

no no.. Maybe I should've reworded but my apps will not remember my passwords. IE.. Google chrome, Google search, Taskbox, and a few others

4. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

so google chrome doesnt remember your website passwords and taskbox doesnt remember your email passwords is this it?

5. HeyGreggie thread starter macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

yes. After I plug my password in, if I reboot the device, these apps prompt me to inbox the passcode again, as if it's not supposed to remember them (even Facebook, gmail, instagram, etc) do

6. HeyGreggie thread starter macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

Thats my apologies. I was using the Tapatalk app and it said that I could not create a duplicate (which it in turn did anyway). Sorry about that. :-(

7. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

i think you will have to provide us with more information mate (such as what you have installed, etc).

website passwords are stored in their respective cookies and i am not sure where taskbox stores your mail passwords but it seems that upon reboot your phone is erasing stuff its not supposed to.

8. seanwebb68 macrumors 6502

Do you use icleaner or something like that?

Just wondering if your deleting them when you run a clean up application