Remind me when I get home

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MacLilja, Jul 8, 2015.

1. MacLilja macrumors regular

is there anyone that has gotten the "Remind me when I get home" festure to work? I have tried but no remainder comes. Didn't get it to work with the phone either but the watch knows where home is bacause if I have mapps in glances it shown me how far from home I am.

Could it be the GPS that isn't exact enought?

2. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

You have to turn on "Settings/Privacy/Location Services/Systems Services/Location-Based Alerts".
    The problem is it will allow location based tracking.

From Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203033
    • Location Based Alerts: Your iOS device will use your location to provide you with geographically relevant alerts, such as a reminder to call someone when you get to a specific place or when to leave for your next appointment based on where you currently are.

3. MacLilja thread starter macrumors regular

4. MacLilja thread starter macrumors regular

5. superliu macrumors member

Make sure you have set your home address. Or how else will Siri knows what Home is.

6. MacLilja thread starter macrumors regular

I have set the address and I have done the settings as described abow.

I tries to go out with a remainder for when I got home. Nothing happened. Then I set a remaknder for when I left hone and went out, nothing happened but this time when I came back I got the first notification when I got home...

7. MacLilja thread starter macrumors regular

I also read online that you can set how far from home the reminder should remind you how do I do that?