Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twisted-pixel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
San Jose, CA
Hi,

on my old 3GS I used to have an app called Reminder (or maybe RemindMe)...I have now JB my iPhone 4 and can't find this app anymore.

essentially, it used to repeat alerts, so for exmaple you could repeat your SMS tone for a recieved SMS every 5 mins for 30 mins until read.

the idea being if you were in the garden etc, and you didn't hear your phone go off, you would get a reminder every 5 mins etc. you could set this internval and length etc and for which sounds.

does anyone know what happened to this app? or know of an alternative? I'm fairly sure Notifier doesn't do the same thing as I tried it once.

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
it shows up as reminder when you install it, but its part of Notifier, which isnt working on my IP4.

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
download status notifier fix from cydia...notifier and reminder are included in that package and all work on iOS4 and iPhone 4

trying this right now, thanks, i didnt know it worked with Notifier, just Status notifier.

Edit, this wants me to install winterboard and such....why is winterboard required?

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
you dont really need winterboard but it has a theme in it for nicer icons I think and thats about it

ahh, soo how do i remove it from the list? ive always wondered if that was possible.

As in, how do i remove it from the required list when i try to install status notifier fix.

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
ya, sorry, i was typing quickly and noticed my type there...i adjusted my post when i asked...

thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.