Reminders App

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by prtcool1193, Apr 7, 2015.

1. prtcool1193 Suspended

prtcool1193

Does anyone know if there will be a reminders app on apple watch? It's not listed under built in apps on the websites... so maybe just as a glance?

2. JohnApples macrumors 65816

Finally, someone else points that out! I didn't see any indication of a reminders app, which is very frustrating. It makes perfect sense to have it and would actually be one of the most used apps for me. I'll be extremely angry if we get a watch Photos app but not Reminders.

I realize there will be 3rd party reminder apps, but still.

3. bumpylumpy macrumors member

I agree - Reminders is my go-to application for most of my planning. I really like the integration between the Mac and iPhone - I do most of my creation of reminders on the Mac, and get reminded on the phone itself. I also share Reminders lists with my wife, like our grocery lists; makes it super easy to check whether or not she has already bought something.

This, besides the fitness tracker, will be the most important Watch app for me.

4. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

They showed Siri being asked to remind them about something...

5. Runt888 macrumors 6502a

It definitely has some capability to add and view reminders - the question is whether there is a separate reminders app.

6. bumpylumpy macrumors member

Yup - what I want is for the Apple Watch to show me my reminders, and have some sort of touch interface where I can "check off" or delete the items as I finish them. Siri works great for adding items to my list; I already use my phone for that and I imagine the watch will continue to just pass my voice to Siri for that functionality.