Reminders do not syncronize

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by dcaccount, Mar 14, 2017.

1. dcaccount macrumors regular

Hello,
    I use reminders on iPhone, iPad and MacBook. All of them are connected to the same iCloud account.

When I create or modify a reminder on one device, I immediately find it on the other ones. So synchronization should work just fine.

But, when I check one reminder completed on one device, I still find it active in the other devices.

What can I do to find it completed also on the other devices?

Thanks,
    Daniele

2. jdclifford macrumors 6502

I've always noticed that issue too. Have no idea why it does that. I would use it more often if it worked properly.

3. dcaccount thread starter macrumors regular

4. itsmilo macrumors 65816

itsmilo

same issue here. On top of it i see the damn missed reminder not on my mac with a"1" which does not go away

5. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

This has been a constant annoyance/problem for a LONG time. Seems like someone at Apple would get tired of completing/checking off a Reminder on their iPhone just to find out on their Mac and do something about it.

6. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

Same here for a long time. Freaking annoying.

7. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Besides Reminders I use it for grocery list. Get to the store and know items are missing. Have to add and delete faux items to 'force' it to sync. Very annoying.

8. DaPizzaMan macrumors regular

It usually works faster when going from iOS to macOS rather than the other way around.

9. mpavilion macrumors 6502a

I only use Reminders on one iDevice (my phone), because they don't sync well.

If you do have them synched, and add a reminder on one device, it won't even show up on the other device until you launch the Reminders app – which defeats the purpose (as you won't get the alert on that device unless you remember to open the app first).