Reminders not showing in Notification Centre

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by ForbiddenApple, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ForbiddenApple macrumors newbie

Having an issue recently where if I create a reminder in the stock app for another day, it will not show in the Notification Centre. So if I create a reminder today due for tomorrow or next week, when the reminder is due it does not display in the Notification Centre. The reminder alert goes off at the time of the event, but there's nothing in the 'Today' view and no badge app icon on the Reminders app. This is annoying as it negates the purpose of the reminders app to actually remind me what I need to do that day. All my settings are as they should be.

Anybody able to provide a solution to this please?

2. LordQ macrumors 68040

LordQ

I had this issue and decided to ditch the reminders app and use the Calendar app and widget. Looks like we're on 8.2 and they still haven't fixed that.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

4. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

I've had this issue before and stopped using the app because of it. Recently I started using it again cause I noticed wunderlist didn't remind me when the app is closed. Now everything is working as it should. Stopped using it a while ago and have no idea what has fixed it. But my reminders and widget is updated on all devices. The widgets needs refreshing on other devices sometimes but at least location and date reminders work.

5. ForbiddenApple thread starter macrumors newbie

Yep. Everything enabled and all settings are as they should be. It was working fine until last week then randomly this bug appeared.

Will try Wunderlist, but very annoying the stock app has decided itself that it doesn't want to work properly.