Reminders not working

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Blakjack, May 28, 2015.

1. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Ive set multiple reminders via my watch multiple times and it just won't remind me of my reminders. I get no alert at all.

I then set a few reminders with my phone (iPhone 6, Vers: 8.3). The phone isn't alerting me of my reminders either. Its weird because when I open up the reminders app, the reminders are there. Its not like the phone won't set the reminder when I make it.

I checked to see if reminders was turned on in iCloud and it wasn't. So i turned it on, but I'm still not getting my reminders.

Anyone have any idea whats going on? Hope I don't have to do a restore just get my reminders to work.

2. JohnApples macrumors 65816

This might be a silly question, but are you setting times/dates to be reminded at?

For example, if I tell my watch to "Remind me to feed the dog", it will go into my Reminders app but never remind me. If I say "Remind me to feed the dog at 5 pm", then I'll get the notification at 5.

3. nkk82oc macrumors newbie

Havre you tried "Reset Sync Data" under general settings, it corrects calendar sync issues.

4. Blakjack, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015

Blakjack thread starter macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Yea, i make sure to use specific times.

----------

I don't see that option under general settings.

EDIT: Figured it out. I didn't realize I had to set set my default list in Reminders to iCloud, but thanks.