Reminders often not popping up

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by EvoXOhio, Oct 11, 2016.

1. EvoXOhio macrumors member

I set reminders a lot, as I am very forgetful. In iOS 9, every single one I set would always popup, and display a lock screen notification until I cleared it or marked as completed. In iOS 10, I've noticed that about 1/3 or 1/2 of them never display any sort of notification. They don't popup nor do they appear on the lock screen. The only reason I know I missed a reminder is if there is a badge icon number on the app icon.

i did a restore from a previous iPhone 6+ to this one, wondering if a factory reset would fix it.

2. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

I'm having some problems with Reminders on my 7+, on beta 3. I'm usually reminded, but sometimes not. My issue is I get reminded a day in advance for some reminders. And Reminders is slow to sync between my 3 devices. I usually have to add a bogus reminder to get the app to sync. Restarting didn't help but I have done a factory reset. Hopefully Apple will get this sorted out.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Can't say I've come across this as all of mine seem to show up on the lock screen and basically stay there until I clear them. (This is using iOS 10.0.2 and 10.0.1 before that.)

4. ren857 macrumors member

I have the opposite problem - reminders sometimes notify me to early, or if I change the date of a reminder, it will notify me on the original date of the reminder - not the new date.