Remove a thread: How?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by froggytreafrogg, Jul 3, 2008.

1. froggytreafrogg macrumors regular

froggytreafrogg

Not that it has anything to do with mac, but how in the love of sam-hill do i remove my old threads? thanks.

2. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

Well, there is no way for you to do it, because all threads that are old eventually go to the archive. But I suppose if you really do feel the need to have a thread removed you can always "Report This Post" to your own thread.
    :eek:

Attached Files:

3. froggytreafrogg thread starter macrumors regular

froggytreafrogg

Oh, ok, explains why i couldn't figure that out. Thanks

4. ihabime macrumors 6502

You've only been here a month, have you said something embarrassing already?

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

If you really want to vanish off the site, PM the mods and explain the reason why.

They may take a look at your posts and take your account offline and vanish you like they do some of the spammers that roam by.

But if people quoted you quite a bit, you will still be around and searchable under Googe.

Heck, my signature is searchable with the damn Google bots crawling over this forum.

6. froggytreafrogg thread starter macrumors regular

froggytreafrogg

no its not that, i was just wondering if it would become a problem to have my old posts there. no biggie though

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

everything stays unless its an issue and has to be moved/deleted for some problematic reason. eventually threads are archived etc, etc.