General Remove Control Center from Lock Screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by zamudiovsky, Apr 5, 2014.

1. zamudiovsky macrumors regular

Hey guys,

I am going on vacations to Spain for about a month and want to reduce the risk of having my iPhone stolen (or more like increase the possibility of finding it if it happens)...

So far I have the following tweaks:

• TimePasscode - Makes the current time the lock screen passcode.

• ICaughtU - If the passcode is entered incorrectly it takes a photo with the front camera and sends it to my email and displays a message (My message is "Your picture has been sent to the Police and the iPhone is being tracked." :p).

• LockSafety - Disables the power down option in the lock screen so they can't turn the phone off, not allowing me to track with Find My iPhone.

The only thing I need right now is some way to hide the Control Center from the lock screen so they can't turn of the Data or Wifi or anything. Basically I don't want to have any options in the lock screen other than unlocking the phone with a passcode haha

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

2. kolax macrumors G3

Apple included that already in Settings -> Control Centre -> Access on Lock Screen.

But if you're worried about someone being able to turn off data/WiFi, it's pointless. They can just turn off the phone..

3. zamudiovsky thread starter macrumors regular

oh, well I feel stupid now hahaha thanks a lot!

4. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

If you don't want the control centre to be accessible from lockscreen at all you could turn it off in Settings > Control Centre.

5. HenryLong macrumors 6502

HenryLong

Or install CCControls. Lets you choose which specific toggle shall be accessible on lockscreen and which doesn't.