Remove Facebook and Twitter from share sheets?

TheOriginalKi

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 2, 2011
Belfast
I don't use nor have either installed but it does annoy me when they are options in my share sheets - that's quite simply advertising IMO. Any way to remove these or do I just have to keep on ignoring them? Really I think they shouldn't show unless you are signed in to them.

Bathplug

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
I don't use nor have either installed but it does annoy me when they are options in my share sheets - that's quite simply advertising IMO. Any way to remove these or do I just have to keep on ignoring them? Really I think they shouldn't show unless you are signed in to them.
I completely agree but theres nothing we can do about.

Shorties

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2007
Southern California
Just go to Settings>Notification Center>Share Widget and then switch it from on to off

virginblue4

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Just go to Settings>Notification Center>Share Widget and then switch it from on to off
??? He isn't asking about the share options in notification centre. He is asking about share sheets.

I don't think there is a way of turning them off though. Not really sure why it bothers you so much, it's only 2 small icons. I never use some of the icons but it doesn't affect the experience.

iosanon

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2013
Jailbreak, open Cydia, search for CleanActivity, install, configure through Settings. Gone.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.