Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billabong

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2004
f_uglym_e61fe71.jpg

I have made the change to leopard and love it! I love the dock, the whole interface, quick look, time machine, everything... But come on :apple: why did you fix this? That little cloud of smoke looks so corny and out of place from this sleek interface? You guys seemed to polish everything else so well, why not this? I don't think I'm the only one here that thinks this, am I? Who else is with me? Let hope this is fixed with an update, SOON!

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
How often do you see that? Hardly seems complaining about really...

You could always just look away from the screen as you remove applications from the dock. :p

johny5

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2007
UK
/me too, if you take out this novelty item your pushing OS X that one step closer towards looking like cough*vista*cough. Right now its fun to use :)

billabong

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2004
I'm not complaining that badly, I dunno it just seems out of place with this sleek interface.. It would be cool if it faded out of focus, or shot to the back and disappeared, kinda keep the same perspective as the 3D dock...

billabong

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2004
I guess it's not that bad, but wouldn't it be cool to see something that utilizes Core Animation...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.