iPhone XS Max Remove Phone Capability?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thisisnotmyname, Oct 22, 2018.

1. thisisnotmyname macrumors 68000

thisisnotmyname

I know there's irony is asking how to disable the phone capability on a phone but I find that voice calls coming from standard POTS are 99% spam and just an annoyance. Everyone I know or do business with has moved on to other forms of communication (even for voice). Is there a way to disable all phone calls? I don't want to kill cellular altogether as I still want cellular data and text but I don't want any more phone call capability on my iPhone. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. BugeyeSTI macrumors 68030

BugeyeSTI

No way that I can think of doing what you’re asking without disabling cellular capability completely

3. now i see it macrumors 68040

Change your phone number if you can't handle it. I get maybe three unknown calls a month. Block every unknown call number you get. Eventually you'll weed them out. I have a very long list of blocked numbers on my call list from previously unknown callers.

4. white4s macrumors 68000

I have Hiya so I just add each unknown number I get. I've recently starting picking up the calls & ****ing with them though

5. internetrando macrumors 6502

internetrando

You want an internet connected device with cellular service that cannot accept calls?

Buy an iPad.