Remove "remind me later" and "send sms" buttons on lockscreen?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by salvemeum, Feb 24, 2014.

1. salvemeum macrumors newbie

Hello. :)

I was wondering if there is any way to remove these two buttons "remind me later" and "send sms" (or what they are called in the english version), when you get a call.. That is you have the green slider at the bottom, and these two buttons above it.
    I have a mother with an iPhone, and she hits one of those two buttons 90% of the time when she is picking the phone from her pocket, when the phone rings. And she has no use for either of them anyway.

Is there anyway to remove them? in ios, or with a tweak? or maybe a tweak that gets the ios6 type of answering back? where you had to slide the screen up to get to those functions?

Heelp :(
    regards
    Salve Meum

2. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

3. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

5. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

Nothing to do with this topic but I'm sure your signature will change once iOS 7.1 is out :)

6. jonasdamn macrumors 6502a

What about quick reply message on ios 7.1. Does it still begins with "Can't talk right now..."?
    Because my native language isn't supported by Apple and half reply message contains English (can't talk right now) other half which I can manage is my native.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Haven't really checked that out, but it seems that that part of it probably hasn't changed as none of the articles or threads about the changes in the beta releases have mentioned it.

8. nikicampos macrumors 6502a

I know you can remove the "Reply With Message", just go into Settings/General/Touch ID & Passcode and you can turn that off, works while the phone is locked.

Nothing to do about the "remind me later".

9. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

lol - I've also hit those buttons removing the phone from my pocket for a call. :( Not a problem in iOS 6. :D

Yes, the sig will have to change when 7.1 comes out. :)