*removed*

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by rjheys, Jan 27, 2009.

1. rjheys, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

First, validate your internet connection, and look through iPhoto's Preferences, there may be something there. All the obvious culprits. Since this is on three machines, see if the problem repeats itself. You might also try checking the Apple Support forums as well, this is a pretty new product and there's too many unknowns right now.

Separately, you don't need to both attach the screen shot and then IMG it. If you do use hosted images, please use the TIMG tag instead.

3. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Do you have 'Look up Places' under Preferences set to Never?

4. SomeDude2k macrumors newbie

i'm having this same problem, my internet connection works fine, i'm posting this from this same macbook, but iphoto just shows its not connected to the internet. Look up Places is set to automatic. Even my mobile me galleries will sync, only places does not work. I cant figure it out.

5. borrachomoe macrumors newbie

Facebook Problem

I'm having a different problem. When I try to upload photos to Facebook I get the "Set Up" window. I log in to my account and once it is on it tells me to close the window and go back to the application, but then it will ask me again to "Set Up" the account. It will continue doing this forever. Any thoughts?

6. levitynyc macrumors 65816

I had the same issue, then it magically started working

7. Rondue macrumors regular

Not to steam roll your question but, I am pissed at how when uploading a picture from iPhoto 09 to Facebook it wants to upload the EVENT name instead of letting me just upload a picture to a specific Album thats already present in Facebook. IMO the 3rd party iPhoto uploader for facebook is WAY better

8. thebeijinger macrumors newbie

same problem...

PPPoE connection... same problem....

any ideas?

9. fedebruni84 macrumors newbie

It seems Places doesn't work on VPN or PPPoE connection... I hope this is only a bug, I have no idea how to fix it!!

Apple: fix it!!

10. rjheys, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017

rjheys thread starter macrumors regular

11. Beaumon macrumors newbie

Are you people using a Sprint, Verizon, ATT Broadband card?

-Beau