Removing an application without Jailbreaking?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Vigilante, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

I purchased the application package a while back, and I am now running 2.0. I had my iPod touch Jailbroken until a few months ago, but now I have no access to a computer hooked up to WiFi-- I cannot Jailbreak my iPod for another two weeks at least. I was just wondering if a way is possible to remove an application (Stocks, in my case) without Jailbreaking it? If the only answer is to Jailbreak, I'll understand (I won't need an explanation on how to do that if so, but thank you in advance).

I tried searching, the only posts available were from people that acquired the applications back in late 2007-- before they were officially released for the iPod.

2. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

not that i no of but the jailbreak is out so y not? but no y wuld apple let u do sumthin useful???

3. Vigilante thread starter macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

Thank you for the quick response, but I have no clue what the second part of your response says. If it is why I can't Jailbreak, it's not because I don't want to-- it's because I don't have access to a computer hooked up to a wireless router to start up WinSCP.