Removing icons off front screen?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by digitalangel, Dec 19, 2007.

1. digitalangel macrumors newbie

I have a new UK iphone, unlocked/jailbreaked using an 02 PAYG simcard - is it possible to remove icons off the front screen? I would like to get rid of the stocks icon, and the weather one, as well as the SHH one.

2. kjarva macrumors newbie

install customize using your installer.app not sure if it comes with installer as standard, if not add the community resource and it should appear.

3. pacohaas macrumors 6502a

You need to download Customize.app The new version has options to "Hide" applications as well as change their display order.

4. digitalangel thread starter macrumors newbie

Cheers - I have version 1.20 - gives me loads of options to work through.
    Thanks veyr much for the help :)

5. zipper1022 macrumors regular

can u have cutomize and summerboard installed at once?

6. brando88 macrumors 6502

Yes, the two programs run seamlessly together.

7. zipper1022 macrumors regular

it w3as weird i installed customize and it was crashing everytime, i restarted the iphone and it still didint work, it wouldnt actually do anything

than i restarted again and now it works great, thank god i got rid of that useless stocks icon...

8. ajl917 macrumors 6502

Yeah Customize usually takes about 5 tries until it actually loads. Anyway, just to be safe, I would reccommend installing dock incase you would accidentally hide some essential icons...

9. Sattyvirus macrumors newbie

icon app installer

hi while installing the updated calculator on my iPhone I axidentally managed to loose my app installer icon... How d I get my app installer icon back as the installer is the main programme from where I get to delete the icons on The main screen. Please help. Thank u.