Removing links from bracelet

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Gol27, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Gol27 macrumors regular

Hi all,

Have a question that's been bugging me about the link bracelet.

I have had to remove three links from each side but I didn't really pay attention from what part of the sequence I removed them from. I just removed what ever was easier for me to press.

I read that the bracelet gets incrementally larger as you go up the band. Does anyone know if this means that it gets larger after the removable links, or if the links are actually meant to go in some sort of sequence?

If not am I ok to just replace the links in any order as long as there's 6 on each side?

Tried find the answer but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the help.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

The links next to the clasp are all the same size. So no worry there.

What you should think about is it is best to take the links out of one side or another to make the watch lay on your arm and more easy to read. I no longer use the link band so I can not tell you which side but I am pretty sure it is the side closest to you when looking at your AW

Enjoy you watch.

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

It's only the non-removable links that progressively increase in width as they approach the case so it doesn't matter.

Add the extra link (if you have non-equal number of links) to the little finger side.