Removing your white Incase Slider for the 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by accord08, Aug 19, 2008.

1. accord08 macrumors newbie

If you're one of the unlucky ones who got your iPhone stuck in the white Incase Slider, I think I found a helpful solution. If you can manage to get the bottom part off your phone, plug in some headphones into the iPhone. Turn the phone upside down, and drive the headphone jack onto a firm surface. This will make removing the case 99% easier compared to trying to yank it off. Hope this helps.

2. roxychicx23 macrumors newbie

White Incase 3g Slider

Everyone that has a white incase 3g slider and find it difficult to remove can call customer support. On Monday 8/25 they received a new special batch of white 3g sliders that were made slightly bigger. The customer service manager assured me that it will not be difficult to take off. He sent one out to me on Monday and I received it yesterday. I put it on and it definitely is easier to take off. It didn't take two people to remove. So if you are having this problem I suggest you call and get a new one sent out to you because they only were shipped two new boxes of the slightly bigger white 3g slider.

3. deriko100 macrumors 6502