Remuneration for the long wait..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by 7000user, May 26, 2010.

1. 7000user macrumors newbie

So hi guys,

I orderd my mbp on the 16th of April, as you can see in my signature it's still not here.. Though the good news is that it'll arrive friday at my reseller. So I was wondering, since they told me the delivery would be around 2 to 3 weeks..
    and the total wait has been double of the maximum they told me, can't i get a remuneration, or something like that? And through who should I ask for that, the reseller or Apple Service Center. Besides what would be reasonable to ask?

Thank you!

Ps. as you might have seen, english is not my native language so feel free to correct me, but only if u can give me some advice too!

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Het kan geen kwaad om te vragen naar een soort van upgrade of accessoire als compensatie.

3. Ronnoco macrumors 68030

Ronnoco

Yeah...what he said...:mad:

4. Mirabella macrumors regular

It took me almost at long (April 13 until last Wednesday).

To compensate as best they could, the reseller upgraded to faster shipping, free. I doubt you'll succeed getting much more compensation than that.

5. dsprimal macrumors 6502a

dsprimal

i would get my shipping fee waved, that should already be a given. i would also complain and call everyday for the past 2 weeks or however long its been since the "arrival date". i would make them KNOW who i am lol.

6. 7000user thread starter macrumors newbie

Translation; It never hurts to ask for some upgrade or accessory for remuneration..

@dsprimal;What is a shipping fee?

7. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

this made me lol :p
    shipping fee is what you pay in order to get your mbp shipped to your house. if you waited that long, i would definite bug them and try to get it shipped the next air day. goodluck!!

8. 7000user thread starter macrumors newbie

Figured something like that, i guess i won't have that since i'll have to pick it up at my reseller... + i still need to pay for it, so can i get a free ipod touch because of the back to school?