Renewed MobileMe, got confirmation, but account still shows original expiration

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by skybolt, Jan 8, 2009.

1. skybolt macrumors 6502a

I guess the title says it all. My MM is about to run out (3 days), but last week I purchased the box and set up the renewal. I got confirmation from the website that my new renewal date is 1/11/2010 (I, unfortunately, did not print this out). When I looked today on my account, it still shows the renewal is due in 3 days. Is this normal? Will it update when the time comes, or has something gone haywire?

Thanks in advance!

2. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

This is not normal. I would contact MobileMe Support. I assume you went into www.me.com/account to check this.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

This is normal. Same thing happened to me. Do a quick online chat with them if you want to double check.

Go here
    http://www.apple.com/support/mobileme/

Click Account & Billing>Renew and Re-activate and the chat icon will appear.

4. skybolt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks! I did the online chat thing with them last evening, and they told me that everything was just fine. They said that the new renewal would show up on the renewal date. Thanks for your input!