Renewing Mobile me.. anyone used this seller?..

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Curley, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Curley macrumors newbie

2. jamesarm97 macrumors 65816

I'm not sure how that works with renewals, if you will be able to keep your mobileme email address. I have always just renewed with Apple. I guess it depends on if there is a place to enter a code for renewal.

3. BroadcastDoc macrumors 6502

BroadcastDoc

There is a place for a code. You can enter it pretty much at any time during your sub, and it will use it to renew automatically.

4. Curley thread starter macrumors newbie

So its as simple as entering the code i receive from this seller and mobile me will renew when my current subscription runs out?

Saving £14 cant be bad :)

5. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

That is exactly how it works. I buy my renewal from Amazon each year and just enter the code.

6. RKO macrumors 6502

RKO

I pay half price for my subscription via ebay. There are some good reputable sellers and also some scammers. The one the OP looked at seems legit.

7. n1ck macrumors member

8. Curley thread starter macrumors newbie

Is there anyway of telling if you have a single membership or a part of a family pack?

The seller said he will send the code within the hour of payment

9. BroadcastDoc macrumors 6502

BroadcastDoc

If the seller sending you an activation code, then it's a single membership. If the seller asks you what you want your email address to be so you can log in, then it's a sub account.

10. DNC1970 macrumors newbie

Sorry if I am too late on this, but I've used that seller and everything went fine, he was really quick getting the code to me.