Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MoopTheLoon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
Im trying to reorganize my mail accounts, the only solution being deleting and adding accounts... Thing is with iCloud, I can't just delete the mail account, I have to delete the whole account (I think) which I paid for already.

So am I basically f*cked or is there a sneaky way of doing it ?

Thanks

MoopTheLoon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
...and even with iTunes, syncing and unsyncing iCloud doesnt change anything, iCloud stays on top... :(

MoopTheLoon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
Ok found the answer, if anyone wonders > https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3403249?start=0&tstart=0

As far as I can recall, the order of mailoxes is set by Apple. If you have a MobileMe or iCloud account, I believe it is always on top. If you have a GMail account (setup using the GMail imap settings) it is right below the MobleMe/iCloud accounts. If you have Exchange accounts, they are at the bottom of the list. If you have GMail setup as Exchange to support push, it is at the bottom of the list along with the other Exchange accounts. Lastly, "other" accounts seem to be placed in the order they are created.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.