Repair Ticket App: looking for beta testers

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Holosynthetic, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Holosynthetic macrumors newbie

Holosynthetic

I'm finishing up work on an app geared towards the professional repairman. The idea behind it is logging client information, creating repair tickets and tracking parts for repairs. The app exports as a csv spreadsheet or PDF invoice.

I'm in the process of refining graphical elements but am in need of beta testers! I'm looking for iPhone and iPod touch users that are capable of running iOS 4 as that is the minimum requirement. If you are interested please email me at RepairTicketApp@gmail.com with "beta tester" in the subject line.

Thanks!

2. Holosynthetic thread starter macrumors newbie

Holosynthetic

Repair Ticket is no longer in beta and has been approved for sale, you can find it available on iTunes at the link below.

Repair Ticket on iTunes Link

This is currently the only app on the iTunes App Store that is designed for handling and tracking repair work of all kinds. Business software can be expensive, but Repair Ticket has the same price as an extra value meal, owe it to yourself to make things easier and organized.

Please visit Repair Ticket's iTunes webpage to learn more about the app and what it can do for you and your business.

Sincerely,
    Repair Ticket Developer