Replace ipad 2 times at a store?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hoanganh, May 9, 2011.

1. hoanganh macrumors member

Did anyone replace the ipad 2 (due to the backlight bleeding error) more than 1 time at a store? Does the apple store accept to replace it again?

2. Phil Lee macrumors 6502

I just picked up a replacement for bleeding from an Apple Store and there is nothing on the T&Cs that states this is a one off replacement and there was no mention made by the Genius who did the swap that there was a restriction. In fact he said that I should get back in touch if there was still a problem.

3. VidPro macrumors 6502a

VidPro

Try 5 times. :rolleyes: I ended up getting a keeper on the 6th by calling Apple and shipping out. I could have gone to another Apple store but figured I would try something different and it finally worked. Great service anyway you cut it.

4. hoanganh thread starter macrumors member

actually, i am living in Japan and in my city, only 1 apple store! as for the Japanese, the customers is not complaining about the bleeding issue (asked many people who bought ipad 2 and they did not even recognize the error, googled in Japanese and there is not so many article about the issue); so, i think i am the only one who replaced ipad because of that problem! considering if i should go to replace again after several months :|