Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CoachStall

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
Indy
I want to replace the stock lock screen clock with something cooler. Can anyone recommend one? I am using part of Glasklart theme, so something like that would be great!

Thanks!

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
No thanks :eek:

You don't deserve a jailbreak. An app as good as lockinfo deserves to be paid for. its dirt cheap to. I love apps that are good and not overpriced. I really support developers because they want to make our lives easier and not charge a leg and an arm for it.

Thanks
AE

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ
You don't deserve a jailbreak. An app as good as lockinfo deserves to be paid for. its dirt cheap to. I love apps that are good and not overpriced. I really support developers because they want to make our lives easier and not charge a leg and an arm for it.

Thanks
AE

it's his prerogative of he wants to pay for an app or not, get off his back. he didn't say he wanted all the other stuff that comes alone with lockinfo for free, he JUST wants a different clock....."you don't deserve a jailbreak" who the hell do you think YOU are? LoL

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
it's his prerogative of he wants to pay for an app or not, get off his back. he didn't say he wanted all the other stuff that comes alone with lockinfo for free, he JUST wants a different clock....."you don't deserve a jailbreak" who the hell do you think YOU are? LoL

Lol I'm GOD. Just kidding, I just don't see why people wont pay 2 dollars for a good app? I mean I don't care if they do or don't but atleast try it then see, before just saying no thanks

Thanks
AE

TheEngineer

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2010
Thank you, thats what I said

Thanks
AE

No problem.

I don't buy many apps, but that one's worth shipping the $5 to the developer.

He's smart to give the trial. Anyone who tries it will be hooked during that time frame.

CoachStall

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
Indy
Well i am glad i am still deserving of JBing.

Anyway, i found a font worth while for my clock. Thank you all!

aelalfy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Berlin, Germany
Where do I download the plugin? im still in the trial period...
Thanks!

For the HTC plugin, you cant get it from the lockinfo setting "more plugin" you have to go to cydia and type in HTC lockinfo, and see what happens. After that go to lockinfo, into plugin and checkmark HTC plugin, rearrange it so its on top of all the other plugins and make sure lockinfo hides the original clock and date.

Thanks
AE

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.