Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crusher

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Hi,

I've recently bought a MBP, but will be moving back to Germany shortly, so I need a different plug for the charger. I have seen this product, but I want the actual cable with the German plug on the other end, and not only the plug that attaches to the brick. Does anyone know, where I can purchase that?

Thanks

Henning

What I mean is this:
attachment.php

rodman109110

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2007
apple sells a World Travelers Kit with a bunch of plug adapters so you could buy that and then get a german adapter when you arrive back in germany.

Edit: Nevermind, i didn't click the link, i just assumed it was a link to the picture that you posted. you could order one online from the german store

fwhh

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2004
Berlin, Germany
You can get it at ebay germany (search for "Apple Netzkabel"), it will cost you 25 Euros. Remember: you can also use a standard "euro-cable" like it is used on most hifi-equipment to power your adapter.

crusher

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
You can get it at ebay germany (search for "Apple Netzkabel"), it will cost you 25 Euros. Remember: you can also use a standard "euro-cable" like it is used on most hifi-equipment to power your adapter.

Thanks, got one for 9EUR on ebay :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.