Replace power cable with US plug by power cable w/ German plug

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by crusher, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. crusher macrumors member

    Jul 18, 2007

    I've recently bought a MBP, but will be moving back to Germany shortly, so I need a different plug for the charger. I have seen this product, but I want the actual cable with the German plug on the other end, and not only the plug that attaches to the brick. Does anyone know, where I can purchase that?



    What I mean is this:
  2. rodman109110 macrumors 6502

    Jun 7, 2007
    apple sells a World Travelers Kit with a bunch of plug adapters so you could buy that and then get a german adapter when you arrive back in germany.

    Edit: Nevermind, i didn't click the link, i just assumed it was a link to the picture that you posted. you could order one online from the german store
  3. fwhh macrumors regular

    Aug 11, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    You can get it at ebay germany (search for "Apple Netzkabel"), it will cost you 25 Euros. Remember: you can also use a standard "euro-cable" like it is used on most hifi-equipment to power your adapter.
  4. crusher thread starter macrumors member

    Jul 18, 2007
    Thanks, got one for 9EUR on ebay :)

Share This Page